Monday, June 26, 2006

27% Rakeback and other updates...

I've been playing a bit more lately. The details aren't exactly exciting, but basically I turned $25 into $400 in a week or two. Then ran bad one day, and now i'm closer to $150, it was pretty brutal. Still have a little going though, and not bad starting at $25 though.

Job outlook is looking up. I had a 2nd interview at a new restaurant opening up by me and it sounds pretty promising. GM is super cool, so hopefully I get a call back this week about it.

As for the Rakeback. As plenty of people noticed. Full Tilt isn't converting existing accounts anymore. It's pretty lame, but nobody else does, so why would they I guess?

I also have another site I can hook rakeback up with though. It's where I did the $25 to $400 run and it's absolutely donktastic. Traffic is low, but it's grown pretty much every day since I started playing. The site is Mansion Poker. They're another long time sportsbetting company who decided to switch over to poker, ala Bodog. They're UK based, so you get a lot of UK donks and people from around the world.

As for the numbers, I can get you 27% on Mansion and Full Tilt now. Of course new accounts only, but for anyone who doesn't actually have an account yet. Join on up.

If anyone is interested in rakeback with either site. Shoot me an email at suited_up@hotmail.com and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

7/26/2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

7/31/2006 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home