Wednesday, June 28, 2006

BUSTOOOOO!!!!

This is a copy of a post I made on FCP, but I thought it had a good message and I decided to post it here too....

I had been on a break after a horrid run like 2 months ago.

Got $25 from rakeback like 3 weeks ago and put it on a new site. Built that up to like $400 in less than 2 weeks. Obviously playing a bit out of my BR. .25/.50 and .50/1 NL games mainly. Then, had a half hour stretch where I got coolered 3 times for about $300 or something like that.

Eventually cashed out of that site with like $125, went back to Full Tilt. Which I am starting to wonder why I ever do that, cause I get fucked in the ass every time I do.

Well... Up and down a little bit, and then last night, had a good night, worked that up to like $250.

Today, try to continue the run and people hit the most ridiculous shit on me yet again and now i'm totally broke again. So it's basically just a problem of playing too high without the money to back it up, but I was more worried about getting it to a decent amount than grinding micro limits.

It's a good lesson for everyone. One that I refuse to give into when I only have a hundred or two. Do as I say, not as I do. Trust me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Hey, I've been doing the same thing bro.. Making $50 deposits at Titan. I tried playing .5/.10 games but it's just like meh. who cares. Doesn't mean enough to me for me to take it seriously and I do not make a steady enough profit. So I'll play with the whole bankroll at .50/1 and risk busting it quick then grinding for months to make a few $100... Rather work it up in a good session of .50/1 and have some money to keep doing that. seems to be the quickest way to build a bankroll...

7/01/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Nice to see i'm not the only one at least.

7/06/2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home