Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Not much Poker going on lately

I was running low on cash since I'm still job hunting. I wound up cashing out about 100 of the 2 something I had online. Then the next day I dropped about 5 buyins playing 25NL and lost the rest. I have no idea how I can run so bad for 5 buyins, but it happened. Usually when I lose money so fast it's cause I get tilty, play too high and then lose it all at once, but I actually stayed at a low limit, and just couldn't get paid off if I actually hit a hand, and the opposite when I didn't. Oh well.

So now i'm poker broke, and waiting on another job place to call me back for an interview. He's supposed to call this week, so I hope he does it sooner than later.

And the couch thread is going well. Even when we're not talking too much in there, people are stopping by to check, it's pretty hilarious. They can't stay away!! Bwahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home