Wednesday, January 31, 2007

DA BEARS!!!!

They're going to the SuperBowl!!!!

I can't wait till Sunday to see them hopefully shut up all the so-called experts. Everyone and their brother is picking the colts, and it's pretty sad. I guess maybe knowing the team better than national media, gives you a different perspective. But still, the Rex bashing is getting annoying. He's had a better postseason than your fucking hero Manning. So shut the fuck up!

In fact, if anyone still reads this blog, i'm sure most of you don't agree with me either. But I guess we'll see what happens. If the defense plays like they are capable, I don't see the bears losing this game. If they don't, then it's harder to say. But they've found a lot of different ways to win games this season.

Thankfully I got the day off so I can fully enjoy the game. Still not sure where I'm gonna watch it. Probably either at home in HD, or go to my mom's and sacrifice tv quality for better food, lol. Although they have a big screen too, so it wouldn't be terrible.

Anyway... GO BEARS!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger dhort said...

Bearss.

None of the "experts" picking the Bears only makes it sweeter.

Just taking the Colts out of their dome is a big plus, and they're going to be surprised when the "Let's Go Bears!" chant starts emanating from the supposedly neutral crowd, just like it did in '85. Go Bears.

1/31/2007 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home