Wednesday, March 26, 2008

RakeRobber Redesign

Well, RakeRobber.com is going to be getting redesigned in the next week or two. Found a guy to help me do it and it should be pretty damn snazzy once it's all done. Obviously the old design sucked because I just threw something together as quick as I could, and really had no idea what I was doing.

The new site is going to add in all the other sites that we're gonna offer rakeback for. Quick list of those are Full Tilt, TexasHoldem, Cake, Absolute, UB, SunPoker, Pacific, Bodog, Eurolinx, Poker Heaven and PKR. So it'll be a big improvement both visually and as far as what we can offer.

For right now, if anyone happens to want rakeback at any of those sites, you can just email me at suited_up@hotmail.com and I can do it manually.

Hopefully we get this thing up and running as fast as possible, cause I'm anxious to see how it turns out. I hope everyone is gonna be pleasantly surprised. Obviously I'll make a post as soon as it's ready, and if anyone visits while it's still under construction, just ignore it the mess, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home