Sunday, March 02, 2008

Rake Robber!!!

I'm super excited! I just launched my own Poker Rakeback site called http://www.rakerobber.com

Right now it's still pretty fresh, only been in public for 2 days, and I have a long way to go as far as the design and features go, but it's a start.

Our first Rakeback offer is with Texasholdem.com. The software is top notch and improving as fast as they can do the programming. Their goal is to be the most player friendly site out there, and they're starting it out with a great software and some really cool and unique features. Not to mention some super soft games.

Anyway, I took the chance and ran with it. I learned enough about web design to throw together the site you see now, which isn't much to look at yet, but trust me, we'll work on that. As of now, Texasholdem.com is our only Rakeback site, but that's something I'm working on as well. Before I start to offer the full gamut of sites, I want to have the website to back it up.

In the process of this, I quit my normal job slinging sushi, and decided to focus solely on this. So I hope it all works out and I can get the support from all my fellow poker players. I'm sure once the people see the software, they'll want to play there.... The key is going to be making sure they come to my site for the rakeback.

But why wouldn't you, ya know? Free money is free money. So tell everyone you know!

This pretty much means big changes for me. I for one am excited and optimistic about it, and things can only go as well as I make them. So wish me luck, and throw a few referrals my way when you get a chance. Thanks ;)

-Kurt

http://www.rakerobber.com (Check it out!)

Rake Robber Rake Robber!!! <<<>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home